Are you redeveloping your outdated website or getting ready to launch a new one? Struggling to fill the pages with quality content? Perhaps you’ve heard of SEO and web copywriting, but don’t know where to start.
If you need help crafting web copy that will generate leads and make you more money, Mueller Writing’s web content strategy is for you.
With a custom content strategy, you will:
- Learn what content to keep, what to toss and how to restructure
- Gain the confidence to fill your website with copy that engages your ideal customers
- Find out how to generate more leads online, and how to convert those leads into prospects and sales
- Get an understanding of SEO copywriting and web content strategies that are up-to-date with the latest search engine changes
Mueller Writing’s custom web content strategy includes:
1. “Getting to Know You” Session
First, we’ll set aside an hour to talk about your business, customers, current marketing efforts and lots more. This will ensure I’m able to customize a strategy based on your specific business goals and needs.
2. Competitive and Customer Landscape
Next, I’ll take a deep-dive look at select competitors and their websites to identify opportunities they may be missing—ones you can use to your advantage. I’ll also take a look at your ideal customers: who they are, their biggest needs as it relates to your business and how they communicate online.
3. Key Messaging
These will be the top marketing messages most likely to resonate with your target audiences; the sound bytes to repeat in web copy, social profiles, digital marketing, media interviews and more.
4. Website Recommendations and Keyword Strategy
Depending on your needs, this step is likely to include:
- A sitemap to ensure your website’s navigation is intuitive and easy-to-follow
- A page-by-page outline for web content
- Keyword strategy including a targeted list of words and phrases your ideal customers are using to find your services or products
- General web writing guidelines, tips and how-to’s
5. Sample Copy
Your content strategy also includes two pages of fully-optimized SEO copy. It could be a rewrite of an existing page, a post for your business blog or perhaps your “home” and “about” pages. You choose! All sample copy is fully optimized for search engines.
6. Strategy Recommendations
In the wrap up, you’ll receive a short, personalized list of strategies you can implement to help more of your dream customers find your website. These recommendations are based on your specific industry, customers and goals. Your personalized “to do” list may include anything from promotion ideas to WordPress plugins to online listings to target for local search. (For a few specific examples, click here.)
Seem like a lot? It is!
That’s because when you have mere seconds to convince visitors not to hit the back button, every word counts. Think of your content strategy as a blueprint for creating web copy that will help impress all the right people and inspire them to take action. The final strategy is yours to keep and use as a guide so your internal team can refer to it again and again.
Your web content blueprint also includes:
One-hour recap. When your strategy is ready, you’ll have the option to schedule a time to go over the recommendations and ask questions.
Email follow up. After your strategy is delivered, Mueller Writing is available for 30 days via email to answer additional questions that may come up as you work on putting the recommendations into practice.
Discounted rates. If you opt to have Mueller Writing implement some or all of the recommendations outlined in your strategy, you’ll have access to SEO copywriting discounts and monthly package rates.
The web content strategy fee is $2,000.